Need some help logging into your Ailo account? Follow these steps:
- Open the Ailo app in your phone
- Tap on the “Get Started” button
- Enter your email address and tap the “Continue” button
- Ailo will then send you an email containing your One-time password (OTP) code
(Note: You may need to check your spam folder if the email doesn’t appear)
- Open your email and retrieve your 6-digit OTP code
(Note: The code will expire after 3 minutes, if this occurs tap “Resend my code” in the app)
- Enter the six-digit verification code into your Ailo app and tap the “Continue” button
Why do we use One time passwords (OTP’s)?
Ailo OTP’s to further enhance your security. An OTP is a secret, one-time-use code which is sent to your email address for you to use each time you login to Ailo. This enables us to make your account more secure without you having to remember long, complicated passwords.
Can’t find your OTP?
Check your spam folder or hit “Resend my code” in the Ailo app
Ailo isn’t recognising your email?
If you see an error message that we couldn’t recognise your email, check to make sure you have the correct spelling and are using the email associated with your account.
How do you get an Ailo account?
For renters or property investors to enjoy the benefits of Ailo, your property management company needs to also be on the Ailo platform. If your property manager has partnered with Ailo, you will receive an email invitation soon with directions on how to download the app and set up your account. If your property manager is not on Ailo, ask them to get in touch with us to learn more about the benefits!